Thursday 26 June 2014

Laura's Fudge

Following on from my previous posts (BBC Good Food Show and We Made Drinks) the other product I bought from the Good Food Show was some fudge from Laura's Fudge. Again, like We Made Drinks, I don't know a whole lot about the company, but from what I can gather Laura's Fudge is in its third year and sells their fudge at food events and festivals across the UK.

The stall was set out in pic-n-mix style, so you could buy as few or many pieces as you wanted. I didn't realise how much of a 'thing' fudge was; I lost count of how many fudge stalls were at the Good Food Show, but this one grabbed my attention. I thought the layout of the stall was really attractive and I think it was a tad cheaper than some of the other offerings. 


I chose 4 different flavours and put them in this cute box, however, three of them looked really similar so I wasn't sure which was which once I opened the box.



It was all delicious, very rich and smooth. The bottom left one was salted caramel and was my favourite. The flavour came through really nicely. The other flavours I chose were clotted cream, toffee and dairy but they all looked the same and I couldn't tell which one was which when I ate them. Although they lacked strong flavour. they all still tasted very luxurious and I would 100% have them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment